Last modified: November 28, 2014
Steep Rock Honey respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.steeprockhoney.org (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website or in e-mail and other electronic messages between you and this Website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through other means.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not use or provide any information on this Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information
- Directly from you if you provide it to us (e.g., by filling in forms on our Website or communicating with us through our Website).
- Automatically as you navigate through and interact with the Website (e.g., details on your visits to the Website, resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To improve our Website and product offerings;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer of or other successor to our business or relevant business assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing or promotional purposes without your consent.
We take reasonable measures designed to secure any personal information that you may provide from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.